Kidd’s Kids Trip
For over 25 years, Kidd’s Kids has taken children with life-altering conditions and their families on an all-expense-paid trip to Walt Disney World ® including airfare, hotel, park passes, all meals, transportation while in Florida, souvenirs, special private character visits and so much more! We now take over 50 families on this 5-day trip every November, with the goal of providing a trip of a lifetime!
·The child must be between 5 and 12 years old. See the first page of the application for specific guidelines and qualifications.
· Trip dates: November 16th – 20th, 2017
· Deadline to submit an application is Friday, July 7, 2017
• The child must be between the ages of 5 and 12 years old at the time of the trip.
• The child’s illness or disability must be one of the following: Be diagnosed with a chronic/terminal illness OR be physically challenged OR have an impairment due to a birth defect or accident/injury.
• The child and their family must reside in a Kidd Kraddick Morning Show radio listening area. “Listening area” is defined by being able to listen to the show on the radio in the child’s home city.
• The child’s family must show a financial need (being otherwise unable to afford a trip of this nature).
Click to see our trip qualifications, and to get your application.