The 2015 Kidd’s Kids Trip to Walt Disney World will take place from Thursday, November 19th – Monday, November 23rd.
To be eligible for the Kidd’s Kids trip, the child must meet all of the following criteria:
- The child must be between the ages of 5 and 12 years old (at the time of the trip – November 19, 2015)
- The child’s illness or disability must be one of the following: The child is diagnosed with a chronic/terminal illness OR the child is physically challenged OR the child has a catastrophic impairment due to an accident or birth defect
- The child must reside in a Kidd Kraddick Morning show listening area (“listening area” is defined by being able to listen to the show on the radio in the child’s home city)
- The child/family must show a financial need
- If you know a child you feel would qualify for the trip, please forward this application to the parent/guardian. Only they may fill out an application for their child.
If selected to attend the trip, the child and the child’s family members are invited to join us in Walt Disney World. Family Members are defined as the child’s parent(s)/legal guardian(s) and siblings (between the ages of 5 and 18 years of age) who all currently reside in the child’s household.
The deadline for submitting your 2015 Kidd’s Kids Trip Application has already passed. Families will be notified of the outcome by the end of September.
Please email Lyndsay Davis at Lyndsay@kiddlive.com if you have any questions.