2014 Kidd’s Kids Trip Application – DEADLINE has passed
The 2014 Kidd’s Kids Nomination Application Acceptance Period is now closed.
The deadline to apply for the 2014 trip has already passed.
The 2014 Kidd’s Kids Trip to Walt Disney World will take place from Thursday, November 20th – Monday, November 24th.
To be eligible for the Kidd’s Kids trip, the child must meet all of the following four criteria:
- The child must be between the ages of 5 and 12 years old (at the time of the trip)
- The child’s illness or disability must be one of the following: The child is diagnosed with a chronic/terminal illness OR the child is physically challenged OR the child has a catastrophic impairment due to an accident or birth defect
- The child must reside in a Kidd Kraddick In The Morning show listening area (“listening area” is defined by being able to listen to the show on the radio in the child’s home city)
- The child/family must show a financial need
- If you know a child you feel would qualify for the trip, please forward this application to the parent/guardian. Only they may fill out an application for their child.
If selected to attend the trip, the child and the child’s family members are invited to join us in Walt Disney World. Family Members are defined as the child’s parent(s)/legal guardian(s) and siblings (between the ages of 5 and 18 years of age) who all currently reside in the child’s household.
The application period for 2014 has passed. If you would like to receive an application for the 2015 trip when they are available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.